HOW TO GET TICKETS TO THE GRAND TOUR
The Grand Tour has had amazing success during its first and second seasons and the traveling tent has given fans from around the world the opportunity to meet their favorite motoring show hosts. For the second and third seasons, things are going to be a bit different. The touring tent is no longer going to be visiting different countries and will be, for the foreseeable future, only residing in the Cotwolds, England.
Season 3 Start Date:
Put the date in the diary, folks! Jeremy Clarkson posted this to his DriveTribe page so is as official as it gets!
TICKETS – WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR
Here’s some general information about scoring tickets for The Grand Tour tapings:
- You will most likely need an Amazon.com customer account
- You have to be at least 18 years old
- Tickets are given through an application process on Amazon and/or Applause Store
- You may have to answer some questions about yourself when you apply
- The application submission and competition periods are pretty tight.
- Travel expenses are NOT covered (up to you to get there yourself!)
- Tickets are very limited and applications DO NOT at all guarantee that you will get them
Sign Up for the Latest Grand Tour Events and Auto News
THE GRAND TOUR BOOK
Want to know more not just about the behind the scenes of The Grand Tour, but also about the people behind the show?
WHERE THE BOYS HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN PHOTOS
Tickets are for the live audience tapings, but the boys have been hard at work all year and are already shooting segments for The Grand Tour all around the world! Here are some of the awesome locations they’ve already been:
WHY YOU WANT TO STAY UP TO DATE
It’s important to stay up to date with information about getting your hands on tickets to see The Grand Tour live. To give yourself the best chance, sign up to our mailing list so we can do all the work for you and email you the information you need to know, when you need to know it!
We have no official affiliate with The Grand Tour and what you are signing up for is a service that provides the fastest possible notifications regarding The Grand Tour ticket and news information.