So…can you hear the boys making fun of footballers and their cars? I can, especially one Mr. Wayne Rooney. But even Jeremy, James, and Richard would be impressed with what Cristiano Ronaldo has sitting in his garage.
We are apparently experiencing some issues embedding videos other than YouTube, so to check out Ronaldo’s garage, you will have to click here. As expected of a world renown footballer, Ronaldo has some gems in his garage:
CREDIT: Daily Mail
– Rolls Royce Phantom ($405,996)
– Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 ($324,868)
– Audi RS6 ($81,168)
– Mercedes-Benz C220 ($40,597)
– Mercedes-Benz C Class Coupe Sport ($56,183)
– Bentley Continental GTC ($199,184)
– Bentley Continental GT Speed ($224,725)
– Porsche 911 Carrera 2S Cabriolet ($103,181)
– Porsche Cayenne ($90,131)
– Aston Martin DB9 ($204,258)
– Audi R8 ($153,119)
– Ferrari 599 GTO ($393,069)
– BMW M6 ($104,119)
– Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano ($316,759)
– Maserati Grancabrio ($143,020)
– Bugatti Veyron ($1,736,038)
– Ferrari F12 TDF ($461, 882)
The grand total of his garage (at least what’s shown in the video)? A whopping $5,038,297. I’m sure some of you will scoff and point out that there are princes out there with a collection that can dwarf this, and probably even Jay Leno’s garage put this to shame, but forget all that. Marvel at the awesome display of cars here that every one of us, if we could, absolutely would!
A quick disclaimer, watch the video with the sound off. It has quite the annoying soundtrack. Which of Ronaldo’s cars is your favorite? I’m quite taken by the Ferrari F12 TDF myself.