HOW TO GET TICKETS TO THE GRAND TOUR
The Grand Tour has been an amazing success in it's first season and the traveling tent has given fans from around the world the opportunity to meet their favorite motoring show hosts. At Grand Tour Nation, we're going to provide you the the latest information on how to score tickets to each taping during the upcoming season and news about what's going on with the show and hosts. At least for now, getting access to tickets looks like it will be done through Amazon, Applause Store, and in a lottery/sweepstakes system so make sure you check your email regularly!
WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR
Here's some general information about scoring tickets for The Grand Tour tapings:
- You will most likely need an Amazon.com customer account
- You have to be at least 18 years old
- Tickets are given through an application process on Amazon and/or Applause Store
- You may have to answer some questions about yourself when you apply
- The application submission periods are pretty tight (Southern California was open for only four days)
- Eligibility may depend on legal residency of a particular place depending on the location of the taping
- Travel expenses are NOT covered (up to you to get there yourself!)
- Tickets are very limited and applications DO NOT at all guarantee that you will get them
- Amazon has run special sweepstakes contests for each of the first two tapings of The Grand Tour
CURRENT TICKETS - SEASON 01 TAPINGS - DONE
- September 24-25, 2016 - Southern California, USA
- July 17, 2016 - Johannesburg, South Africa
- October 13, 2016 - Whitby, Great Britain
- October 22, 2016 - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- November 3, 2016 - Lapland, Finland
- November 14, 2016 - Stuttgart, Germany
- November 21, 2016 - Nashville, USA
- December 3, 2016 - Loch Ness, Scotland
- December 10, 2016 - Dubai, UAE
WHERE THE BOYS HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN PHOTOS
Tickets are for the live audience tapings, but the boys have been hard at work for over a year already shooting segments for The Grand Tour all around the world! Here are some of the awesome locations they've already been at:
Other than Johannesburg, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May also filmed for The Grand Tour at the Algarve International Racetrack in Algarve, Portugal. As you can see below, they definitely weren't alone!
The boys then moved on to beautiful Barbados to work some more (we think), or maybe it was for R&R. It's hard to tell with them sometimes!
We also know that Jeremy, Richard, and James filmed in Marrakesh, Morocco. Fun fact is that they were close to the set of Games of Thrones!
It definitely looks like things got real serious in Amman, Jordan for Jeremy, but for Richard - not so much.
The boys dropped by Burghausen, Germany, as well as other locations in Germany.
Africa seems to be one of the primary shooting locations as the boys also went to Namibia where James and Richard were poking fun at each other (as usual).
WHY YOU WANT TO STAY UP TO DATE
What we know so far about getting hands on tickets for The Grand Tour is that it's very important to stay informed about when exactly access to tickets for future tapings and locations will drop. By entering your email address below, we'll do the work for you and make sure you get the latest ticket information as it becomes available by email so subscribe and stay up to date!
We have no official affiliate with The Grand Tour and what you are signing up for is a service that provides the fastest possible notifications regarding The Grand Tour ticket and news information.