If there’s anything I like to do when I’m bored with nothing to do (which never happens when you have two toddlers trying to make you lose your mind), it’s hanging around on DriveTribe and checking out all the automotive related goodies that people post there. DriveTribe is essentially still in its infancy, but it has grown at a surprisingly fast pace and has become a treasure trove of auto news.
Every week we will be bringing you the best of DriveTribe; from our favorite posts by Jeremy, James, and Richard to a few hand picked Tribes for you to check out. So let’s find out what’s been on everyone’s mind this past week!
Clarkson, Hammond & May Tribe Updates
Jeremy’s alive! After not posting in his Tribe since Feb. 9th, Jeremy suddenly unloaded a whole bunch of new posts this past week. It’s almost like he read my comments on his lack of posting….hmmm. We also have a lesson on torque vs power, James talking about butts, and Richard doing a thing with The Classic Life.
- Hot News…We’re Busy – Richard
- Reviewed: Buttocks – James
- Jeremy and Some Lancias – Jeremy
- Power, Torque, Finally – James
- This Video Would Take a Lot Longer To Watch If the Driver Was Going More Slowly – Jeremy
Popular Tribe Updates
From some of the top Tribes on DriveTribe! Check out a breathtaking road in Argentina (keep Jeremy far away), Jeremy’s spirit animal, and a Bugatti Chiron review!
- [The Perfect Roads] – Cafayate, Argentina
- [Tribe Nation] – The D_TRB Review: Bugatti Chiron
- [Selfies With Cars] – Jeremy’s Spirit Animal
- [Muscle Cars] – Why the World Loves American Muscle Cars
- [Funny Car Memes] – Sign Language
Up and Coming Tribe Updates
- [Automotive Aesthetics] – BMW Explosion Of Color
- [Car Gaming] – DBR9 Around Brands Hatch On Forza Motorsport 6
- [New and Latest Cars] – McLaren BP23 Concept
- [Fuel Tank] – Daily Dose
Join us each week as we recap some of the best content on DriveTribe. Let’s help this social network grow!